Saturday, January 27, 2007

This weekend, Edward and I went a-hiking. There hasn't been much snow as of late, so even though we had gone snowboarding the last two weekends we decided instead to stay in the warm-and-sunny part of California.

The hike that we ended up doing was by Cache Creek, and it wasn't too hard (even for lazy bastards, such as myself). It was only an 8 mile hike (uh, that is like 12.5 km) and we ended climbing 2200 feet. Say what you will about California (and Californians), but it is pretty bloody nice to be able to spend the day outside in a t-shirt in JANUARY. Take that, winter!

Other highlights include a sign that was advertising "Donkey B-Ball"! Why didn't I create Donkey B-Ball. I am so googling "Donkey B-Ball" after I finish writing this. Hopefully, I'm not setting myself up for yet another disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home