Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I have a physiology exam tomorrow am, which means, of course, that this is a great time to update the blog with all of the things I've been up to in the last few weeks. In the spirit of being an efficient procrastinator, here are somethings i've done in list form, in no particular order:

-Mike came to visit for a weekend, and we went into San Francisco, and Berkeley and did stuff like that.
-I went to a show in San Francisco with E (the little ones and small sins… a pretty decent show, and there was a nice absence of pretentious scenesters)
-I started making jokes about football, and then laughing at my own jokes (“if I had a favourite squadron it might very well be the aqueous birds of prey, but then again…”)
-Went to a Thanksgiving dinner, appropriately held on thanksgiving day (there was SO MUCH FOOD and American thanksgiving is not the same as Canadian thanksgiving. And not just because they might have marshmallows on top of sweet potatoes, either)
-and stuff like that. Ok. I’m going to go and learn about the kidneys now.

I’ll be in eastern Canada for a few weeks starting on Saturday. Winter, freezing rain, poutine, 50, watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home