Friday, November 17, 2006

This morning, as I was walking to school I was passed on the sidewalk by a girl (well, student aged person) riding an electronic scooter. Oh yeah, and she was dressed entirely in black, other than the fact that she was wearing hot pink fishnets under her short black pants. I’ve always been of the opinion that electronic scooters are lame-lame-lame, but briefly debated how lame they were, and if this lame-ness could be offset by the fact that this girl could easily have been my fashion hero (were it not for the scooter, of course). And then I was passed by a guy in full military gear, wearing big-ass combat boots and a little wee bike helmet, and driving along on his electronic scooter. I immediately stopped obsessing over whether or not little-miss-hot-pink-fish-nets was cool or not and mentally awarded the “lamest thing I’ve seen in a long time” award to that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home