Sunday, October 08, 2006

The end of my stint as a "social-leper" is at hand... or is it?

It is Sunday, so I'm in the lab happily soldering away and listening to
The Clash.

This weekend I went indoor rock climbing with some of my new Cali-friends, and I also went to a BBQ Birthday party. The rock-climbing was pretty rad, though my arms still hurt 2 days later. I'm beginning to realize that parties in Davis just spontaneously turn
into dance parties. And then turn into normal parties later. And then back into
dance parties. And everyone keeps their pants on.

I can also blather on and on and on about a fellow from LA who was telling me about how he is a "scenester" and how this involves wearing jackets, and band pins and clapping your hands at the right moment in the song. I think that everyone should be proud of me for politely nodding, and saying absolutely nothing at all.

I think that nodding and holding my tongue might be new skills I can work on while I’m here.

But other than that it was a lovely weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home