Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cell phones in California.

I have never seen so many cell phones in all of the twenty-six years of my very sheltered life. Everyone here has a cellphone, and they use them incessantly. The cellphone use isn't limited to the grocery store, or driving on the freeway. My personal favourites include some girl in my apartment complex who was talking on her cellphone while swimming in the apartment pool, and a guy on a bike with a broken-arm-in-a-cast who was talking on his cellphone with his good arm, and steering through traffic with the broken one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite ever was an eighty year old man chatting on his cell phone at the back of the bus in Dublin. I wanted to take a photo. The man still hasn't cleaned the cow shit off his boots and clearly hasn't learned hair care beyond Brylcreem but, he's connected.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Fotograf.416 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Fotograf.416 said...

WOW... it should be noted that i'm currently talking on a cell phone... extra cheese. delivery. cash. what the?!?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home