Saturday, September 30, 2006

On Friday night I went to my first ever "House Party".  I ended up meeting a potential-friend at the departmental BBQ on thursday and so she invited me to this party that she and her room-mate were going to.  We biked there (aah, I love the fact that everyone bikes in Davis) , but if i'm going to do this biking at night thing i think that i'll invest in some bike lights soon.

Ok, I had been to parties at people's houses before, and the such, but somehow this was different. If it weren't for the bikes strewn on the front lawn, it would have been just like that house party in "The Rules of Attraction".  There were 2 kegs (in the garage, none-the-less), a foosball table, and it was an October-fest-themed party.   A bit after one it turned into a dance party (which was cool, i guess) and so i decided to mosey on home.

How American is that, eh? (uh.. other than the bike-part.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home